Housemarque is looking for a Devops Specialist!
As a Devops Specialist, your responsibilities are to develop and maintain backend systems for our games, internal systems and marketing materials. You will also need to be proactive and capable of handling pressure, as well as being able to work independently, if needed. As our motto is “Game is King”, you need to have a solid understanding how devops can serve our players.
Your mission is to design and implement cloud architecture services, so you’ll need to be familiar with coding in multiple languages as well as ops tools, such as logging services, monitoring and load balancing. It’s definitely a plus if you are already familiar with the games industry, but all you really need is passion for developing great games.
You’ll be working with a team of experts each bringing their own talent to the table. We’ll pair you with other programmers, gameplay designers, 3D artists, level designers and the like.
- Good programming skills (Clojure, Python, JS, C++)
- Understands cloud-based infrastructure and tooling (AWS, Heroku, GCE)
- Knows ops tools (Docker, Packer, Ansible)
- Familiar with monitoring tools and logging
- Can handle systems maintenance responsibilities
- Good communication skills. You gather and share information, and tackle day-to-day problems with efficient face-to-face communication
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Not afraid of challenge and responsibility
Please post you application, CV and work sample to
with a subject “Devops Specialist”. Position will remain open until filled.