Housemarque is looking for aspiring and experienced talent who want to grow with us. We have a track record of 20+ years of developing critically acclaimed games with tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence. No matter the genre, we want you to continue this tradition. It’s the perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and a big passion for games.
We exist to
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person
- Develop great games that bring joy & happiness to gamers and our fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
We are currently working on
1) Project – Unannounced Original IP AAA Game
2) Project – Stormdivers
A high flying and heavy hitting multiplayer centric experience.
Helsinki as a place to live & work
Helsinki, the world’s second-most northern capital, is a true gem. Many global magazines and websites have cited it as one of the world’s best places to live. In fact, Helsinki has been ranked as one of the top 10 world’s most liveable cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit in 2017. It has extremely high marks in stability, infrastructure, education, healthcare, and environment. There’s always something to do, the people are extremely friendly, and the quality of life is unbeatable.
Housemarque’s offices are located in central Helsinki, surrounded by tasty restaurants, hip bars and cool shops, including the Nordic countries’ biggest department store. All work is done in Helsinki and we want our employees to have a home here with us.