Alienation, our first major release since Resogun, is out today.
Fans of Dead Nation will find here the same ruthless gunfights and overwhelming tide of enemies they loved to hate in our zombie title – with a boost: there’s no place to hide or escape, only skill and planning can get you out of the carnage in one piece! At the same time, those who appreciate Resogun will be mesmerized by the same familiar brand of total destruction and kinetic neon action our 2013’s title is famous for.
Alienation is our biggest game yet, and if you don’t know what does it mean find the main features listed below:
- Three classes, each with individual attacks and abilities – the Tank, the Bio-Specialist and the Saboteur
- Play solo or in multiplayer: Alienation supports 4 players drop-in/drop out online co-op and PvP
- Loot system: kill enemies for drops, find and upgrade the coolest weapons and gears for a truly custom play style
- RPG-lite progression: gain experience and advance the world state
- Online leaderboards for country rankings and all modes
- A full campaign, challenges and procedurally generated levels
- Realistic fluid tech, badass explosions and the biggest, most colorful game world we ever pulled off
We’d also like to remind fans and press that local co-op is in development along with other post-launch content.
The development of Alienation has been a long journey both for us and Sony XDev. There’s been good times, but also pretty bad times. We gave it all we have, and we really hope you like it.
See you on the battlefield!
If you missed the latest backstage videos, you can see all of them from here below: