Based in Helsinki, Finland, Housemarque is an independent game developer whose cutting-edge, proprietary technology has been the basis for several award-winning games. Our passion is designing original, engaging titles full of rewarding gameplay moments.
Housemarque was founded in 1995 by Harri Tikkanen and Ilari Kuittinen. Before coming together to form Housemarque, the co-founders individually founded Finland’s first two game development studios: Bloodhouse and Terramarque, respectively.
Today, Housemarque is an established company with 18+ years of industry experience. Using superior digital craftsmanship, our talented team gives life to our original concepts and designs.
Housemarque’s current focus is on creating and publishing unique games for platforms such as Playstation 4′s Playstation Network (PSN), Xbox 360’s Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA), iOS/Android and PC.
- Name: Housemarque Oy, LLC
- Business ID: 1002012-8
- Domicile: Helsinki, Finland
- Address: Kasarmikatu 36 B, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
- Phone: +358-9-637 586
- Website: www.housemarque.com
- Registered: July 19, 1995
- Industry (EVCA guidelines): Computer Related
- Fiscal year: January – December
- Ownership: Private
- Management: Ilari Kuittinen (CEO) & Harri Tikkanen (Creative & Technical Director)
- Employees: 50 persons (October 2013)
- Auditors: PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy
For investor inquiries, please contact email@example.com.